Wednesday 6 June 2012

NEX-F3 + KONICA HEXANON AR 50 mm 1:1.4

I also had Sony NEX-F3 + KONICA HEXANON AR 50 mm f1.4 with me at Eaton Hall. IMHO, considering the price, you can't go wrong with this camera for legacy lenses.


As always, I don't do formal reviews, just sharing my experience, opinion and photos.


First, as I mentioned before, FOTGA adapter (my copy) doesn't work well with Konica lens, although my other FOTGA adapters for Minolta and Nikon lenses are very good. Go figure.

P.S. Just ordered more expensive adapter from eBay.

All pictures were taken in RAW, Auto ISO, @ f 1.4-2.8 and pp'ed in Lr.


 




   I didn't see that fly when I was taking the shot :))



Bottom line: I paid $99 for the lens with both caps, original box and manual :). Heaxanon AR 50mm 1.4 is an exceptional lens. It's sharp, contrasty and might be just a tad behind Minolta 58mm 1.2 in bokeh department.

Cheers,
vk


1 comment:

  1. Cool stuff! I just got the same with box etc for $90. Cant wait to try it.
    I will be comparing to a Pentax A 50mm 1.7 and Hexanon 50mm 1.7 as well.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.